| Molly Sez
Thursday, March 11, 2021
“Molly, please don’t stand on my chest while I’m meditating.”

“I’m just trying to help you”, she said.

“In what way does it help me meditate to have you stand on my chest?”

“I’m keeping you grounded.”

“More like, you’re helping distract me from meditating so I’ll play with you.”

“It’s dogitation, daddy. You focus on the dog standing on your chest, and it frees your mind.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes. You free your mind and realize that you, and I, and the ball are all one.”

“Are we? Are we now?”

“Yes. And since we are all one, it is natural for you to throw the ball for me.”

“I’m guessing that you, and I, and the dog treats are all one also.”

“Ahhhhh, it’s working. Your mind is become clear and focused.”

“Mmmmm, my mind is clear and yet, I still have a dog on my chest.”

“Yes, but you have a dog with Buddha nature on your chest.”

“Indeed I do.”

1 comments:

Diane said...

was she in the downward dog position?

Post a Comment

Older Post  |  Home  |  Newer Post
 
;