| Molly Sez
Thursday, December 3, 2020
“Boop.”

“Why do you do that?” Molly asked as we sat together on the couch.

“Do what?”

“Push my nose.”

“Because I like the way your nose goes ‘boop’ when I press it.”

“My nose does not go ‘boop’. You push my nose, then you say ‘boop.”

“I never!”

"You always."

"The devil you say!"

“You’re out of your mind.” She sighed.

“You’ve only just noticed?”

“Ooooooh, I’ve noticed. I’ve noticed alright.”

“Boop!”

“Will you PLEASE stop doing that!”

“I’m sorry Dave, I can’t do that.”

“Huh? Who the hell is Dave?”

“It’s a line from an old movie.”

“And how does that advance our conversation?” She asked, clearly exasperated.

“It entertains me. Boop!”

“If you don’t stop doing that, I’m going to bite you.”

“You don’t think its funny that your nose goes ‘boop’ when I push it? Boop!”

“MY NOSE DOES NOT GO ‘BOOP’ WHEN YOU PUSH IT! THAT’S YOU GOING ‘BOOP’.” She yelled in my face.

“Oh, come on, Molly. Boop! You really think this isn't - boop! - hysterical? Boop!”

“I will bite you. See if I don’t.”

“No you won’t.”

“Oh yes I will!”

“No. You wont. You can’t.”

“The hell I can’t. Look at these teeth!”

“OK. Bite me. I dare ya.”

“I don’t feel like it right now. I’ll bite you later.”

“No. You won’t. You’ll never bite me.”

“Oh you just wait and see. You wait. You’ll see.”

“Boop!”

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post  |  Home  |  Newer Post
 
;