| Molly Sez
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
Molly…” 

“Yes, daddy?”

“A box of salmon flavored treats just arrived from Amazon.”

Really? That’s great. I’d love a salmon flavored treat.”

Molly…

“Yes?” She batted her blue eyes at me.

“I didn’t order any salmon flavored treats on Amazon.”

“Gee, they must have known I like those and just sent them.” She asserted. “Their AI really knows a lot about us, huh.”

Molly…” 

“Yes, daddy?”

“You told Alexa to order them, didn’t you?”

“I don’t think so. Who’s Alexa?” She asked, feigning confusion.

“The box in the kitchen that I ask to do things for me.”

“Oh, yeah, that Alexa. No, daddy. I only ever ask Alexa what time it is. But if she decided to send us some salmon flavored treats, I could really go for one of those.”

Hmmmm. Maybe I need to reconsider the whole Amazon Echo thing. I wonder if there is a “no orders from pets” setting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post  |  Home  |  Newer Post
 
;