| Molly Sez
Thursday, November 19, 2020
“Hey Molly, you look a bit down.” Immediately she lay down. “No, geesh. I didn’t mean lay down.”

“Then why did you say ‘down’?”

“It’s just an expression.”

“Well, you said ‘down’, and I lay down, so you owe me a treat.”

“OK, next time I’m near the treat jar, remind me and I’ll give you a treat.”

“You can count on it!”

“Anyway, you seem a little depressed.”

“I seem depressed? I’ve just been giving you some space because you seem depressed.”

“Well, things have been a bit hard since COVID.”

“What’s COVID?” she asked.

“It’s a dangerous disease that humans get, and it has been infecting a lot of people.”

“Huh. Well, that explains some things. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I didn’t want to worry you. Its only something humans get.”

“Mmmmmm. I see why you didn’t bother me with this. It’s not like there are any humans I care about.” She snarked.

“Yeah, you're right. I should have told you. So, you’ve been giving me my space?”

“Yes, you seem down and a bit snippy, so I’ve been giving you some space.”

“I’ve been snippy?”

“Yes, daddy. You’ve been snippy. And distant."

“Geee, I’m sorry. Thank you for being so understanding.”

“That’s what I’m here for. Now, about that treat.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post  |  Home  |  Newer Post
 
;